For Bol.com there are two different type of errors. Errors that need to be fixed, but also error messages that are warnings and don't necessarily need special attention. Below, we will explain the difference, as well as the reasons for these warnings.
Errors that are meant to warn you
REJECTED - These errors like "The system has opted for the product information of others". Bol.com is hereby indicating that they have opted to use another vendor's data/image. This is more of a warning than an actual error message. We show this message, because it explains why your product data is not visible on Bol.com.
- REJECTED_BY_BRAND_AUTHORITY, same as REJECTED but with some more info.
Image not processed again/IMAGE_RATE_LIMITED - If we send content once through Channable, we will upload an image link for the first time. If the content for that product then changes, but the image link remains the same, we will show this error. The error simply means that Bol.com did not process the same image link again.
Errors that need to be solved
- TIMED_OUT- Sending the images took too long, and we ran into a time-out. Speaks for itself. Resending (running the API again) can solve this problem.
UPLOAD_REJECTED - This states why the image was not put online. There can be multiple reasons for this. In this Bol.com article, you can find the requirements for images. An example error message can be found below.
- NOT_VALID_FOR_IMPORT - Same as UPLOAD_REJECTED.
- SCORED_OTHER_IMAGE_WON - This means that the system has selected a different image than you chose for a specific slot (for example, FRONT IMAGE). The error message states: "The file is not selected, other image for this slot has a higher quality".
- REJECTED_NO_DATA - There is data missing for this specific field for this product. Make sure to either fill these fields with rules or exclude these products.