You can manage your email notifications easily via the "Notification settings". You can find these settings under your name at the top right of your screen. These settings can be changed per user, only by the user itself.
Core Standard Notification Settings
If you are on a Core Standard Subscription with us, you can enable/disable notifications about:
- Orders - you'll receive an email when an order has failed to deliver from a Marketplace to your platform.
- Errors - you'll receive an email when something goes wrong in your imports or exports in Channable.
We'll send an email whenever one of your imports or exports in Channable tried to run, but failed for some reason. We'll send you the error that occurred and a possible solution to that error. You can then try to solve the error by following the proposed solution. If you aren't able to solve it by following the solution you can always contact us to have a look with you.
Failed order notifications
Every time an order fails, we send an email notification which tells you exactly which order was affected and what the error is. Note that at least 1 user has to enable order notifications. Otherwise, the "owner" of the company will receive the notifications by default.
Core Pro Notification Settings
If you are on a Core Pro Subscription with us you can enable/disable notifications about:
- Import - Receive a notification when problems occur during importing of items.
- Feeds - Receive a notification when errors occur while exporting your items to feeds.
- API Marketplaces - Receive a notification when errors occur while exporting your products to marketplaces.
- Orders - Receive a notification when we cannot deliver orders or returns to your platform.
- PPC - Receive a notification when errors occur while exporting to Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising.
You also have the ability to choose between 3 statuses for each notification type:
- Errors and Information
- Only errors
- No Notifications
An additional benefit of advanced notification is that you can also set notifications at the Project level within the Channable Tool. You can choose to use your company default settings or create notifications specific to that project: