If you want to delete one or multiple rules, go to 'Rules' and select the rule(s) you would like to delete. After selecting the desired rule(s), click on the gear icon and select "Delete selected rules". Channable will ask you for a confirmation, deleting rules cannot be undone!
Articles in this section
- What are rules?
- What are master rule groups?
- How do I delete a rule?
- What are examples of common rules?
- How do I modify items using rules?
- How do I filter items using rules?
- How do I see filtered items?
- Rules improvements
- Using a "check rule" to see how your items are exported
- What does the ELSE-statement do in a rule?