The number of items for each plan corresponds to the one you import into Channable. Therefore if you don’t want to have to pay more than what you actually need, you just have to adjust your import feed to make it fit in the plan you wish to subscribe to.
Articles in this section
- What is the pricing model of Channable?
- How do I change my Channable plan?
- What is the minimum length of a subscription?
- I want to sell in different countries with an export channel - How does this affect my subscription usage?
- How much does the Channable PPC Tool cost?
- How do subscriptions work?
- How can I see my current usage?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- What is included in our free trial account?