The number of items for each plan corresponds to the one you import into Channable. Therefore if you don’t want to have to pay more than what you actually need, you just have to adjust your import feed to make it fit in the plan you wish to subscribe to.
Articles in this section
- How can I see my current usage?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?
- I want to sell in different countries with an export channel - How does this affect my subscription usage?
- I have a lot of items but only need one webshop and one channel. What price will I pay?
- Concerning the pricing, does it entail the number of items before or after the optimization?