If you want to sell in multiple countries and you need to add multiple feeds or API's to do this, it will count as multiple channels in your subscription usage as well. When setting up an export channel you have to specify the target country. This target country is fixed, so this means that if you want to target another country you will have to create a new channel (feed or API), regardless of whether you’re already connected to that marketplace or not. For example, if you sell on Amazon and want to target UK, FR and DE, you need to add three separate API's, each targeting one of the countries. This means three active API channels in your subscription usage.
Articles in this section
- How do subscriptions work?
- How can I see my current usage?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- How much does it cost to add the order functionality?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?
- I want to sell in different countries with an export channel - How does this affect my subscription usage?
- I have a lot of items but only need one webshop and one channel. What price will I pay?
- Concerning the pricing, does it entail the number of items before or after the optimization?