It does not count as one channel. When setting up a marketplace you have to specify the target country. This target country is fixed and so this means that if you want to target another country you will have to create a new channel, regardless of whether you’re already connected to the marketplace or not. Note that if you have chosen to have an order connection, you will pay per marketplace, so if you have Amazon FR and Amazon UK, you pay for only one connection.
Articles in this section
- How can I see my current usage?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?
- I want to sell on a marketplace in different countries - Does that count as one channel?
- I have a lot of items but only need one webshop and one channel. What price will I pay?
- Concerning the pricing, does it entail the number of items before or after the optimization?