Channable’s SEA Tool is designed to help customers who already use Google Ads or Microsoft advertising (formerly Bing Ads). The feature enables users to create dynamic campaigns, ad groups, text ads and keywords. For the text ads you can use one dynamic template to create hundreds of unique ads. Simplifying the overall process and saving you a lot of time and resources. The tool enables you to advertise on different levels or combinations of attributes. More information can be found on this page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How does the order connection work?
- How can I work with the Channacademy?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?