EAN numbers are not always mandatory, but for marketplaces they come in especially handy. Most of the marketplaces require an EAN, as they match product information based on this code. Nowadays even comparison websites are making it mandatory (e.g. Google) to provide valid EAN codes. So, it’s wiser to be prepared by getting EANs. These could be delivered by the manufacturer or you could buy them yourself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- What is included in our free trial account?
- How does the order connection work?
- How can I work with the Channacademy?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?