EAN numbers are not always mandatory, but for marketplaces they come in especially handy. Most of the marketplaces require an EAN, as they match product information based on this code. Nowadays even comparison websites are making it mandatory (e.g. Google) to provide valid EAN codes. So, it’s wiser to be prepared by getting EANs. These could be delivered by the manufacturer or you could buy them yourself.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Channable?
- How can I work with the Channacademy?
- What should I do when the tool seems to malfunction in my browser?
- How do I edit my email notifications preferences?
- How do I reset my password?
- For agencies: Will all my clients have a Channable login?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- Can I manage multiple webshops in one account?
- Viewing your connections (Connections overview)
- Can I have an admin account for multiple accounts?