In this article we will explain the different statuses you can see in the order overview in Channable. We advise you to read our help center article on the working of order connections, before reading this article.
In the processed orders overview you will find the following tabs:
- Orders: A complete overview of all your orders, with the basic order information visible at a glance. The shipping status is also displayed here. This can be any of the below statuses.
- Errors: All orders that returned at any phase in the order creation process. A message displays the specific error and its cause.
- Not shipped: The order has not been set to shipped yet by the retailer.
- Pending shipment: We are currently sending this order's shipment update to the export channel, at this moment the order status is showing 'Processing'. Within 15 minutes, it disappears from this tab and is put in the 'Shipped' tab with status 'Shipped'.
- Shipped: The order has been shipped and the order contains a T&T code. The order status in the marketplace is updated with the T&T code information.
- Waiting: The order has been shipped, but no Track and Trace (T&T) code has been added. Channable waits 3 hours for a T&T code to be added. If no code is added after the waiting time, the order status in the marketplace is updated without a T&T code.
- Pending cancellation: We are currently sending this order's cancellation update to the export channel. Within 15 minutes, it disappears from this tab and is put in the 'Cancellation' tab with status 'Cancelled'.
- Cancelled: The order is cancelled by the retailer.