Thanks to a multiple login feature, you can give access to more than one user per account. If you're an agency and you're managing several clients in your own account, you probably don't want your clients to log in to this overall account. That's why it would be easier to create separate accounts for your clients. They'll pay for their own usage and this way they have access to their own projects. As an agency you'll have access to all the accounts, contact us for more information on our reseller program.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Channable?
- How can I work with the Channacademy?
- What should I do when the tool seems to malfunction in my browser?
- How do I edit my email notifications preferences?
- How do I reset my password?
- For agencies: Will all my clients have a Channable login?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- Can I manage multiple webshops in one account?
- Viewing your connections (Connections overview)
- Can I have an admin account for multiple accounts?