Order connections allow you to sync orders from various marketplaces directly to your ecommerce platform. We support order connections with webshops built on Magento, Lightspeed, Divide, Prestashop, Shopify, CCV shop, Shopware or WooCommerce. Please get in contact if you would like an order connection but do not use the aforementioned eCommerce platforms. With stock level synchronization built in, the only job left is to select a marketplace and wait for the orders to come in. If you want to read more about it, you can go to this page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How does the order connection work?
- How can I work with the Channacademy?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?