In order to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, you need to import your products into your Facebook Business account.
To import a new data file into a Facebook Business catalog, follow these steps:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources.
- Select Add Items.
- Select Data Feed followed by Next.
- You can now put in your Facebook Feed URL from Channable (which can be found in the Preview step) and configure the schedule settings.
- Enter a name for your scheduled feed.
- Select a default currency. If the prices in your file do not include an ISO currency code, this default currency will be displayed in any ads or commerce channels connected to your catalog.
- Select the frequency under Data feed schedule. Make sure the scheduled time follows your Channable schedule settings closely!
- Select Upload.
Now your Facebook feed from Channable should be properly connected, and your products uploaded to your Facebook Business account!