In order to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, you need to import your products into your Facebook Business account.
To import a new data file into a Facebook Business catalog follow these steps:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources.
- Select Add Items.
- Select Use Bulk Upload followed by Next.
- Select an upload option for your data feed. If your inventory changes frequently, select Scheduled feed to set up an hourly, daily or weekly upload schedule. Or, if your inventory doesn’t change very often, select File upload to do a one-time upload.
- Select Next.
- You can now put in your Facebook Feed URL from Channable (can be found in the Preview step) and configure the schedule settings.
- Enter a name for your scheduled feed.
- Select a default currency. If the prices in your file do not include an ISO currency code, this default currency will display in any ads or commerce channels connected to your catalog.
- Select Upload.