Do you want to interactively learn how to set up a basic export feed, or some advanced techniques for setting up an export feed in Channable? Learn how to create a Channacademy account in the Channable app through this Help Center article and start with the Basic Feeds course or the Expert Feeds course.
In order to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, you need to import your products into your Facebook Business account.
To import a new data file into a Facebook Business catalog follow these steps:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources.
- Select Add Items.
- Select Use Bulk Upload followed by Next.
- Select an upload option for your data feed. If your inventory changes frequently, select Scheduled feed to set up an hourly, daily or weekly upload schedule. Or, if your inventory doesn’t change very often, select File upload to do a one-time upload.
- Select Next.
- You can now put in your Facebook Feed URL from Channable (can be found in the Preview step) and configure the schedule settings.
- Enter a name for your scheduled feed.
- Select a default currency. If the prices in your file do not include an ISO currency code, this default currency will display in any ads or commerce channels connected to your catalog.
- Select Upload.