In order to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, you need to import your products into your Facebook Business account.
To import a new data file into a Facebook Business catalog follow these steps:
- Go to Catalog Manager and select the catalog to which you want to add items.
- Select the relevant Data Source for your catalog type.
- Choose Add Products on the right.
- Select Use data feeds and select Next.
- Select Scheduled Feed to set an hourly, daily or weekly upload schedule. You can also choose to add automatic updates so your catalog is updated whenever we detect a new file version on your host website. Then select Next.
- Enter a name for your scheduled feed.
- Select a default currency. If the prices in your file do not include an ISO currency code, this default currency will display in any ads or commerce channels connected to your catalog. Select Upload.