Do you want to use our order connection functionality for one or more of your export channels? To request this, feel free to send our technical support an email with the information below.
Note: If you don't use any of the eCommerce platforms for which Channable supports a direct order connection (Magento, Lightspeed, Shopify, CCVshop, WooCommerce, Prestashop, Divide and Shopware), you can connect to the Channable API. This way you still make use of the advantages of our order connection. More information on the Channable API and how to start using it can be found here.
Make sure that the following information is in your mail:
- Your Channable Company ID which you can find in the top right corner of the tool under your name.
- The name of the export API you want the order connection for (if possible, provide the Channable link).
- Agree with the extra costs of €49,- per month per channel. For all Amazon or eBay countries, the price is 49 € in total if you use a single seller account for all countries to make the order connection with.
- Let us know that you are aware of the test-order we’ll send to test the connection with Channable and your back-end. Note: do not process this test-order!
- If you use Magento, Install the Order Plugin when using Magento 1 (with Magento 2 this is integrated in one plugin). Attach (temporary) login details of your Magento, so we can change some settings in the Channable plugin to make the order connection work properly.
Note: We only need access to the Magmodules plugin.
- The default and back-up transporter you use during shipping. You can find more information in this help center article.
As soon as the test order is successful we will activate the pricing and inform you. From this moment on you can activate the connection and your orders will automatically be transferred to your back-end.
Important: Make sure you provide all information above, otherwise it will cause delays.
If something is still unclear, take a look at the order section in the help center.