Do you want to use our order connection functionality for one or more of your export channels? Read this article if your webshop platform is supported for an order connection, and check this article to see which marketplaces you can create an order connection.
In order to start using an order connection, first you need to add it as an add-on to your subscription. Second, you need to request the order connection to be setup by our technical support team. To do so, send an email with the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure that the following information is in your mail:
- Your Channable Company ID which you can find in the top right corner of the tool under your name.
- The name of the export API you want the order connection for (if possible, provide the Channable link).
- Confirmation that you have added the order connection(s) as add-on to your subscription. If you want to request multiple order connections you need to add one order sync add-on for each order connection (unless it is one of the exceptions explained in this article). Read how to add an add-on to your subscription here.
- Let us know that you are aware of the test-order we’ll send to test the connection with Channable and your back-end. Note: do not process this test-order!
- If you use Magento, Install the Order Plugin when using Magento 1 (with Magento 2 this is integrated in one plugin). Attach (temporary) login details of your Magento, so we can change some settings in the Channable plugin to make the order connection work properly.
Note: We only need access to the Magmodules plugin.
- The default and back-up transporter you use during shipping. You can find more information in this help center article.
As soon as the test order is successful we will inform you. From this moment on you can activate the connection and your orders will automatically be transferred to your back-end.
Important: Make sure you provide all information above, otherwise it will cause delays.
If something is still unclear, take a look at the order section in the help center.