You may have realised that in your export channels, you can use different types of field.
The following types of fields can be found in Channable:
- Project fields: These are all the fields that are imported from your import files as well as all the fields created in the “edit mapping” step of an import file. You will use these fields most often.
- Internal fields: These are fields with information created in Channable. You can find fields like the “category” internal field, that contains all the categories assigned in the Categories step, or also other fields like the “cpc”.
- Analytics fields: These are all the fields imported from your Google Analytics connection.
- Channable Insights fields: These are all the fields imported from your Channable Insights connection.
Note: We are currently testing this brand new functionality in BETA. When we officially release this feature, we will let you know. With Channable Insights you can import revenue and cost data from certain channels so our tool can calculate ROAS and CPS at a product level. The name of the section where the Channable Insights fields are in will match the name you gave to your Channable Insights connection.
- Static values: For some fields in an export channel, the default option is to choose from a set of static values. This type of field is a value that you can select for all your products. You can find it for example in the Build step of eBay, when selecting the payment, shipping and return profiles, or also in the Built step of Bol.com.
Note: In most cases, you can also select a project field instead of a static value. This way you can set it up dynamically between products. Make sure you fill the field you select with accepted values.