If you want to remove the volume discount you set up for Bol.com, you need to follow these steps:
- Remove all volume discount settings from the Build step.
- Pause/remove the volume discount rules from the Rules step.
- You now need to force a price update to Bol.com on all of your products. To do this, add the following rule that applies to the field you are using as the normal price in the Build step:
- Run the Bol.com API with the 1 cent-rule active.
- Pause/remove the 1 cent-rule and run the Bol.com API again to re-send your original prices.
Bol.com will process the updated prices and will see that you are now only sending a normal price, no volume discount prices. Bol.com will then remove the volume discount from your products.