This is a Help Center article of Channable, the tool for product feed management and marketplace integrations. If you don't have an account yet, sign up for free or learn how to integrate your online shop with Bol.com.
Do you want to learn interactively all basics related to the creation of an API export, or how to make an advanced setup for an API in Channable? Learn how to create a Channacademy account in the Channable app through this Help Center article and start with the Basic APIs or Expert APIs course.
If you want to remove the volume discount you set up for Bol.com, you need to follow these steps:
- Remove all volume discount settings from the Build step.
- Pause/remove the volume discount rules from the Rules step.
- You now need to force a price update to Bol.com on all of your products. To do this, add the following rule that applies to the field you are using as the normal price in the Build step:
- Run the Bol.com API with the 1 cent-rule active.
- Pause/remove the 1 cent-rule and run the Bol.com API again to re-send your original prices.
Bol.com will process the updated prices and will see that you are now only sending a normal price, no volume discount prices. Bol.com will then remove the volume discount from your products.