Yes. When adding an import from Shopify, you can choose the language you want to import in. If you have your products available in multiple languages in Shopify, and want to import them in Channable, simply add multiple Shopify imports and select the different languages you want to import in. You can add these different languages in separate projects, or by combining imports in one project if that is what you prefer.
Articles in this section
- Switching e-commerce platform: best practices for changing the import in an active project
- Can I import my products in multiple languages from Shopify?
- How do I import products?
- How do I import from XML, CSV, TXT or JSON?
- How do I map fields in edit mapping?
- How do I remove fields in edit mapping?
- How can I update my import mapping?
- How do I know which "date format" to select in the import mapping?
- Can I combine multiple datafeeds?
- How can I import a feed that is password protected?