Yes. When adding an import from Shopify, you can choose the language you want to import in. If you have your products available in multiple languages in Shopify, and want to import them in Channable, simply add multiple Shopify imports and select the different languages you want to import in. You can add these different languages in separate projects, or by combining imports in one project if that is what you prefer.
Articles in this section
- My import doesn’t have UPC / EAN / GTIN numbers, how can I add these?
- What is a XML?
- How do I open a CSV file in Excel?
- What options do I have to import my products?
- Can I import multiple languages from Lightspeed?
- Can I import multiple languages from PrestaShop?
- Can I import my products in multiple languages from Shopify?
- What can I modify in Channable's Prestashop module?
- Which fields do I need in my own import file?
- Switching e-commerce platform: best practices for changing the import in an active project