To see your current usage and subscription you can navigate to 'Plans & Pricing' in the top right corner of the tool (in the drop down menu under your account name). This overview consists of 3 parts: 'Current active usage', 'Plans & Pricing' and 'Add-ons'.
Current active usage
The 'Current active usage' shows an overview of the following things:
- Amount of active projects.
- Amount of active channels: this is the sum of all active feeds and API's in all active projects.
- Amount of active items: this is the sum of all items being imported in all active projects.
- Amount of active Analytics connections.
- Amount of active Text ads generators.
- Amount of active shopping ads.
- Amount of active order connections.
- Amount of active repricers.
When one or more of these sections turn red, it means that your usage is over the limits of your current subscription. You need to either upgrade your subscription, or make sure your usage goes down under the limit again. You will also get a pop-up informing you on your over-usage.
Plans & Pricing
In the 'Plans & Pricing' overview you can find your current subscription. On the left side you can see what is included in your current base subscription (number of items, number of projects and number of channels). By clicking on 'Change plan' you can down- or upgrade your subscription.
In the middle section you can see the overview of your subscription including any add-ons you have added, and the total price you currently pay.
For more information on our pricing and what is included in our subscriptions, see our pricing plan page.
In the 'Add-ons' overview you can see the different add-ons. For more information on the add-ons and how to add them to your subscription, see this section.