What is an Integration report?
An integration report is an overview of the product creations you are sending through the Cdiscount API. In this file you can find some information about main errors you might encounter in the Results tab of the Cdiscount API in Channable:
- Error 9000: Product already exists : you can add an offer on this product (see Offers management on the sellerzone): The product already exist in Cdiscount database : You can simply ignore this error.
- Error 9924: Produit : Les informations renseignées dans vos libellés et descriptifs ne sont pas assez claires pour déterminer la catégorie à associer. Si vous ne détectez pas d’erreur, vous pouvez nous contacter via la rubrique « Aide » de votre espace vendeur. If you get this error, you can read this article from our Helpcenter to check the requirements of Cdiscount concerning product creation.
- Error 5424: Produit : Product already submitted and still being processed manually by the marketplace staff. The processing of new products can take a few days, however if this message appears for too long, you can reach out to the seller support of CDiscount.
- Error 3300: Product created. You can add an offer of this product. This means the content was approved for this product and the offer (Price, Stock, etc) will be added to it during the next run of the API.
How can I download my last Integration report?
The Integration report can be found in your Cdiscount seller account under Reports > New products integration:
What is a Data modification report?
A Data modification report is an overview of the updates made on existing products in the CDiscount database. In this report, for all products that were correctly updated you will see the mention "Offer updated". Else, you might encounter one of these errors:
- Error 1324: Product : Non-existent - Ask for the creation in the « Product creation » of the seller interface. This means that your product needs to be created first, before an offer can be added to it. The creation of a product is done automatically if you filled in all required information. Check the integration report to see the status of this product creation.
- Error 2403: Seller product reference : An offer already exists on this product with another reference, the change is not possible, please take the former reference. In this case, you need to send a file to Cdiscount containing your new reference in order to make the change (the 'Unique ID per item' in the Settings tab of the Cdiscount API). For more information, please contact us.
- PACKAGE_REJECTED: The package was rejected by CDiscount. When this happens, the whole data file we send is rejected. This can happen because we are sending incorrect or empty values for one of the main attributes (for example, the 'price'). The modification report will detail which attribute is causing this.
How can I download my last Data modification report?
The Data modification report can be found in your Cdiscount seller account under Reports > Add/Modification of commercial informations: