An important aspect of selling online is to be able to offer your products for a competitive price. A competitive price is not only attractive for the consumer, but is also certainly beneficial for you as an online seller. The difficulty is in finding a good dynamic for this and offering better prices than your competitors. At Channable we therefore created a Repricer, for Bol.com and Amazon to help you achieve this.
This feature allows you to keep your prices competitive and relevant on Bol.com and/or Amazon. The overall goal is to win the buy-box, and we offer you different strategies to achieve that. The Buy Box Targeting strategy is always focusing on keeping your prices as low as possible, whereas the Competitor targeting strategy provides more options to filter out competitors to compete with.
In the help center you can find more information about the Bol.com Repricer. Below is an overview of all Bol.com Repricer articles:
- The Bol.com Repricer
- Configuring the Bol.com Repricer
- Bol.com Repricer: The Buy Box Targeting strategy
- Bol.com Repricer: The Competitor Targeting strategy
- How does Volume discount work for products included in my Bol.com Repricer?
- Can I use Bol's automatic reduced commission in combination with the Repricer?
- Bol Repricer "EAN is not known" Troubleshooter
- How do I deactivate my repricer?
In the help center, you can find more information about the Amazon Repricer. Below is an overview of all Amazon Repricer articles: