Note: The Channable Data Studio connector is currently in review and can be used soon.
How to connect the data?
Follow these steps to connect to Channable’s Data Studio Plugin:
- Login in your Channable account
- Click on your “profile” and select “Channable API”
- Now click on “generate token” and copy both the Company ID and the API Token.
- Now go to Google Data Studio, search for “Channable Ordermanagement” and click on the connector.
- Authorize the connector
- Now fill in your credentials which you saved in step 3. Username is the Company ID & Token is the API token.
- Fill in your Project ID and click on connect. The project ID can be found in the Channable app (Set-up → Product Configuration) or in the URL of your project (The ID after /projects/, like: /projects/25928)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the Channable template look like?
The template has 2 pages. Both pages show general order data of your Channable project.
How can I add data or make changes in the template?
To customize the template you first need to make a copy of it. To do so, you can click on the "three dots" in the top right corner and click on "make copy".
How can I connect the Channable data to an existing Data Studio project?
In your Data Studio project you have to click on "add data". Then search for "Channable Ordermanagement" and follow the steps in the "how to connect the data" section.
How can I change the price format?
It might happen that the price is shown like this format "6,005 €", while you prefer "€6.005" . You can only change this by changing your Google language, so not in Data Studio. To do so, follow the steps in this article.
What does the connector cost?
Using the Channable Data Studio connector is free of charge on its own, however we do invoice the regular 49 euros a month per order connection that's set up in your Channable account.
I got a system error. How can I solve this?
If too much data is retrieved, the "system error" below is shown. You can solve this by selecting a smaller date range.
Do you have a question or want to report an issue? Send an email to email@example.com.