As of June 30, 2022, Google will no longer support creating or editing Expanded Text Ads. Existing Expanded Text Ads will continue to exist but are not editable any more. Google has more information in their help center. Please check one of our help center articles how to set up Responsive Search Ad templates and how to use Ad Customizers in Responsive Search Ads.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Ads?
- What kind of ads do you create?
- From 30-06-22 Expanded text ads are being phased out, Google recommends moving to Responsive search ads
- How can you change your BMM-keywords In Channable? (in response to changes in Google Ads)
- Can I change the Google Ads/Microsoft Advertising connection in my ad generator?
- What can I manually add or modify when using Google Ads with Channable?
- What do the different sync statuses do in Google text ads?
- How do I use Ad Customizers in an Ad template?
- How do I use keyword insertion in an Ad template?