Awin is a specialized affiliate marketing platform. They connect advertisers with a network of publishers from different sectors- price comparison sites, bloggers, social networks and communities, email marketing, display etc- on both local and international levels. This article helps you with setting up a feed for Awin.
General feed setup
Follow these steps to set up your Awin feed:
- First, create a new Awin feed by navigating to Feeds > Add new feed and search for 'Awin'. You will find three different Awin feed possibilities: Awin (CSV), Awin Global and Awin UK.
- Awin (CSV) is the general feed setup for a Awin feed.
- Awin UK is a feed specifically for the UK market.
- Awin Global is the extensive version from the Awin feed.
- Click on the type of Awin feed you would like to set up. Now, you need to select your target Country and Type of market.
You can also name the feed. Click on 'Continue' to create the feed.
Categories are not available for Awin, so there is no need for you to categorize your items.
- Create different Rules to optimize your product data. For examples, take a look at our common rules support article.
- Link the right fields in the Finalize step.
Tip! For a description of the channel fields, hover over the gray question mark icons with your cursor. Make sure to at least fill in all the mandatory fields, which are blue.
- Check your feed in the Quality and Preview steps. If there are any errors for mandatory fields, solve these first by optimizing your product data with rules and/or connecting the right fields in the Finalize step. Repeat if needed.
When your Awin feed is all setup, activate the feed in the Settings tab of the feed and run it. You will now see a URL in the Preview step. You can use this URL to upload the feed into your Awin account.