Imagine, you have just signed a new client, and they already have a company in Channable. To request access to that Company through your Agency Dashboard, follow these steps:
- On the main page of your agency dashboard, in the bottom right corner click "Request new access"
- On the resulting page, click the button "Generate request for access link".
- Make sure to send the link to the email address of the person with the Owner role of the company. More on roles inside a company you can see in this article.
- Your client should then open the link, select the Channable company they wish to give you access to, and click "Grant access".
- Once access has been granted, the Channable company will automatically appear in your Agency Dashboard. All agency users will immediately have access to the new Company, so there's no need to manually add them.