Generate an optimized feed that meets the specifications of the chosen export channel. Read how you can setup a feed like this in Channable.
- Adding a new feed
- Feed setup - Categories step
- Feed Setup - Rules
- Feed setup - Finalize step
- Feed setup - Quality step
- Feed setup - Preview step
Export feeds setup
- Setting up a Google Shopping feed
- How can I send my products to Google Merchant Center?
- Setting up a Custom XML feed
- Setting up a Custom CSV feed
- Setting up a Beslist feed
- Setting up a Check24 feed
- How do I delete an export feed?
- Which export feeds do you support?
- Can I filter feeds by country?
- Can I see value suggestions in finalize?
- How do I get the feed file URL?
- How can I improve my feed based on feedback?
- Fixing 'empty field' errors
- Fixing 'invalid prices' errors
- Fixing 'not connected to field' errors
- Fixing 'invalid EAN/GTIN' errors
- Fixing 'values not allowed' errors
- Fixing 'values not unique' errors