Read how you can import your products into Channable.
- The difference between import mapping V1 and V2
- Mapping fields in Edit Mapping (V1)
- Mapping fields in Edit mapping (V2)
- Add a new field in import mapping (V1)
- Add a new field in import mapping (V2)
- Removing fields in Edit Mapping (V1)
- Importing items from XML, CSV, TXT or JSON
- Importing a password protected feed
- Importing items from Lightspeed
- Importing products from Magento 1
- Importing products from Magento 2
- Importing products from Shopware 5
- How do I use VidaXL Dropshipping
- What are UPC / EAN / GTIN numbers?
- My import doesn’t have UPC / EAN / GTIN numbers, how can I add these?
- What is an XML?
- What is a CSV file?
- How do I open a CSV file in Excel?
- 'Internal server error' when editing a field in the import mapping
- Too many fields to import (V1)
- Too many fields to import (V2)
- Circular dependency fields "field a" -> "field b"
- Missing field "field_name"
- We could not download (a part of) your Magento products