By using the repricer, you have access to powerful data, such as the prices of your competition and other factors that influence the chance to win the buy box.
We offer the option to export this data from Channable in a CSV format. This format can for example be opened via Google Sheets, Excel or Looker Studio for further analysis.
- Price and competitor data - Snapshot of current situation with all relevant offer and price data
- Top competitor analysis - Analysis of the top 3 sellers of the last 6 days
The download option can be found in the Repricer Dashboard:
When you scroll down in the dashboard you can find the download options via the 'Download as CSV' dropdown.
Download: Price and competitor data
This download contains data about your own offer as well as about the offers of all the competing sellers for each offer. Brand and category are also included, so you can easily filter and zoom in at specific product groups.
You can for example use this CSV to quickly check how your offers compare to competitor's offers to understand why you are (not) winning the buy box and find opportunities to improve your offer.
The CSV is generated the moment you click 'Download as CSV', so the data in the file reflects the current situation. Everything that will be generated in this CSV is summed up below:
Own offer data
- Price settings
Competing offers and own offer
- Seller ID (Amazon) or Seller name (Bol.com)
- Current price on the marketplace
- Delivery time (Bol.com only)
- Fulfillment type (Amazon only)
- Rating and review count
Download: Top competitor analysis
In this download you can easily compare your own performance to that of your top competitors in the past 6 days. You can for example determine how you score on the different buy box factors compared to your competition.
We determine your top competitors based on buy box uptime. The buy box uptime is the percentage of time an offer had the buy box on that day.
Scroll down to view an example.
For the 3 competitors with the most buy box uptime the file contains the following data for each day:
- Prices: lowest, average and highest price they won the buy box with on that day.
- Delivery time (bol.com only): Lowest value we observed on that day
- Rating: Highest value we observed on that day
- Buy box uptime (in percentage)
- Seller name
For the competitor with the most buy box uptime (top competitor 1) we include extra data:
- The difference between the minimum price you set in Channable and the lowest price top competitor 1 had the buy box for. (Colum name: Difference to top 1 competitor min price)
Example use: If your minimum price is higher it might mean your price was too high to win the buy box.
- The difference between your delivery time (bol.com only) and ratings and that of top competitor 1. (column name: Difference to top 1 competitor delivery time / max seller rating)
If the value in a ‘difference' column is positive, this means your value is higher than the competitor’s value for that data point. If it’s negative, it means your value is lower.
- Difference to top competitor min. price = 12.67. This means your min. price is 12.67 euro higher than the lowest price that top competitor 1 had the buy box for.
- Difference to top competitor max. seller rating = -0.6. This means your rating is 0.6 lower than the rating of top competitor 1.
For your own offer the file contains the following data:
- Identifiers: ID, EAN
- Product data: Category, brand and title if these are fields are filled in the API.
- Current price settings: min., standard, and max. price as set in the reprice rules
- Your current delivery time (bol.com only) if your offer is online when the CSV is downloaded.
- Your current seller rating
- Your own buy box uptime (in percentage) on the given day- You can filter on this column to find products where you are (not) performing well.
- Whether or not you're the only seller
Example with column explanation
- The orange columns (1) denote the buy box uptime of your offer and that of the top 1 competitor. In this case your offer is sharing the buy box with 1 other competitor.
- The green column (2) shows the difference between your set min. price and the lowest price your competitor wins the buy box with (also in green). In this case your min. price is 0.14 euro higher than the lowest price your competitor won the buy box with. Meaning with the current settings, the repricer cannot reach the lowest price the top competitor wins the buy box for.
- The blue columns (3) indicate delivery time. Where the value is '0', your delivery time is the same as that of top competitor 1. Where the value is '-1', your delivery time is 1 day faster than top competitor 1.
- The purple columns (4) indicate rating. In this case your rating is 0.6 lower than the rating of top competitor 1.
- If you're the only seller or the only seller that had the buy box, then all columns related to competitors are empty.
- If you are among the top 3 competitors, your offer is treated the same as that of the other competitors. This means if your own offer is top competitor 1, the columns that show the difference in delivery time and rating will all contain 0.