Make a direct connection with the chosen export channel by using an API. Read all about setting up API connections in Channable.
- Interactive setup guide: Amazon API
- Setting up an Amazon API
- Configuring a parent/child (or drop-down) structure for Amazon marketplace
- Configuring shipping templates for an Amazon API
- How can I add Swatch images to my Amazon Parent/Variant setup?
- Troubleshooting an Amazon parent-variant setup
- Interactive setup guide: Bol.com API
- Setting up a Bol.com API
- Adding new products/unknown EANs to Bol.com
- How do I fix the Invalid url (CE Marking URL) error in the Bol API?
- How to use the fulfillment auto switch for Bol.com
- How do I send Dutch and French product information to one Bol.com account?
- Bol.com repricer: Price stars
- The Bol.com Repricer
- Bol.com Repricer: The Competitor Targeting strategy
- The Bol.com Repricer: The Buy Box Targeting strategy
- Configuring the Bol.com Repricer
- How does volume discount work for products included in my Bol.com Repricer?
- FNAC/Darty replatforming
- Setting up a Decathlon API
- Setting up an Leroy Merlin or Bricoman API
- Setting up a Carrefour France API
- Setting up a Fnac API
- Adding unknown EANs to fnac (solving ERR_026)
Marktplaats Pro API
Other channel setups
- How do I use Delivery by Miravia through Channable?
- Setting up a Miravia API
- Setting up a Walmart API
- Setting up an OTTO API
- Setting up an eBay API
- Configuring multiple policy profiles for an eBay API