Hood.de (www.hood.de) is a German online marketplace for the sale of any goods. This article tells you how to set up a feed for hood.de.
General feed setup
Follow these steps to set up your hood.de feed:
- Add a new hood.de feed: First, create a new hood.de feed by navigating to Feeds > Add new feed and search for 'Hood'. Now, you need to select your target Country and Type of market. For the hood.de feed, German and standard are the default values. Other options are not (yet) possible.
You can also name the feed. Click on 'Continue' to create the new feed.
- Set up the Categories for your products by using the generate categories feature or create new categories from scratch.
- Create different Rules to optimize your product data. For examples, take a look at our common rules support article.
- Link the right fields in the Finalize step.
Tip! For a description of the channel fields, hover over the gray question mark icons with your cursor. Make sure to at least fill in all the mandatory fields, which are blue, as well as at least one Shipping Company (see below).
Shipping Company with the value for Shipping Cost:
The feed template for Hood.de has to have a column with the header of a Shipping Company with the value of its corresponding Shipping Cost. There are currently around 90 different possible ShippingCompany values, so we cannot create fields for all of these in the Finalize step. So what you need to do is create a field with the name of the shipping company you want, and map that field to the field which contains the shipping costs from that specific Shipping Company. You can do this by clicking on 'Add new field' at the bottom of the Finalize step.
In this example, you want to use 'postletter_nat' as our ShippingCompany, and use the value from the field 'shippingcost' as the value for each item. The resulting CSV will have a column with the header 'postletter_nat', and whatever value we got from 'shippingcost' in each row. Note that you can add as many of these as you would like, as long as you have at least one.
Basically, it's what company it's shipped with and how much it costs. You can find the available ShippingCompany values here under "Spalten für Versandkosten".
Important: You can add as many ShippingCompanies as you would like, but the value for this field should be the cost of shipping, with either a period or a comma as a decimal separator.
- Check your feed in the Quality and Preview steps. If there are any errors for mandatory fields, solve these first by optimizing your product data with rules and/or connecting the right fields in the Finalize step. Repeat if needed.
When your hood.de feed is all setup, activate the feed in the Settings tab of the feed and run it. You will now see a URL in the Preview step. You can use this URL to upload the feed into your hood.de account.