Channable’s order connection functionality can pull orders from the following API Marketplaces:
If you want to know more about how an order connection works, see this article.
For a list of the Webshop platforms for which we support an order connection, see this article.
Full list of Marketplaces with an order connection in Channable
The extent to which we support different order functionalities for a marketplace differs. Please see the table below for a full list of all marketplaces with an order connection in Channable. The table also indicates the level of support from each marketplace in terms of:
- Complete: Sending orders to webshop + sending shipped status and Track & Trace code to the marketplace.
- Limited: only send orders from marketplace to webshop, no feedback to the marketplace.
Real-time stock updates
- Yes/ No. This indicates whether or not real-time stock updates are supported for the marketplace. It is important to know that due to different technical limitations of the marketplaces, stock updates are not processed the same for all integrations. For more information about this and for an explanation on stock updates, see this article.
|Marketplaces||Order Synchronization||Real time stock updates|
|Leroy Merlin, Bricoman||Complete||Yes|
* As you might already know, Galaxus makes use of two types of programs: the Marketplace Program and the Retailer Program. You can only use the order connection for Galaxus if you are on the Marketplace program, since the Retailer program requires invoice transmissions and partial shipments, which we don't offer.
At this moment, the tool can retrieve the order returns for the following marketplaces only:
- To Be Dressed
In addition to that, we support the creation of order returns for the following marketplaces only:
OTTO: For each order, you (the seller) are required to send the return tracking numbers when confirming a shipment. This is used by OTTO to create the return label that can be requested by buyers when returning an order. Please refer to this article for more information on setting this up.
Returned items are in most cases directly send to your warehouse. When you receive a return, you have to indicate this to OTTO. You can then create a return from the Channable interface or via the Channable API. This will inform OTTO that you have received the return. In the rare case where a return ends up at OTTO, this return will be retrieved by our API and, if you use a supported platform, it will be send there.
- Zalando: Returns are supported with manual operations in Channable. The full details are in this article. When shipping a package, you are required to include a return label which the consumers can use to return the item directly to your warehouse. When you receive a return, you have to indicate this to Zalando. You can then create a return from the Channable interface or via the Channable API. This will inform Zalando that you have received the return. Finally, you will have to take care of updating the stock in your webshop platform.