Check24 is operating as a price comparison portal for the insurance-, finance-, energy-, telecommunications-, travel-, shopping-, crafts- and aesthetic surgery sectors, acting both as a broker and as an insurance agent. This article will inform you about setting up a Check24 connection, and the possibility to add an order connection.
General feed setup
Follow these steps to set up your Check24 feed:
- First, create a new Check24 feed by navigating to Feeds > Add new feed and search for 'Check24'. Now, you need to select your target Country and Type of market.
You can also name the feed. Click on 'Continue' to create the new feed.
- Set up the Categories for your products by using the generate categories feature or create new categories from scratch.
Create different Rules to optimize your product data. For example, take a look at our common rules support article.
- Link the right fields in the Finalize step.
Tip! For a description of the channel fields, hover over the gray question mark icons with your cursor. Make sure to at least fill in all the mandatory fields, which are blue.
- Check your feed in the Quality and Preview steps. If there are any errors for mandatory fields, solve these first by optimizing your product data with rules and/or connecting the right fields in the Finalize step. Repeat if needed.
- When your Check24 feed is all setup, activate the feed in the Settings tab of the feed and run it. You will now see a URL in the Preview step. You can upload this URL into your Check24 account or if you have a contact person at Check24, you can send it to him/her.
Add an order connection to your Check24 feed
Channable’s order connection functionality can pull orders from Check24. More information about this can be found in this helpcenter article. The setup of an order connection with Check24 works a bit different, because for Check24 you need to create a new connection with the FTP User and FTP Password. You can find your FTP access data in the order transmission settings of your Check24 account. Select the option "interface connection" and on the following page you can choose your suitable option from the displayed shop systems. By clicking on the option that suits you, you can access the connection details with your FTP access data under "Your interface access data". Here you can find a video about this process (in German). When you have the FTP information, you create a new Check24 connection on the top right under Connections > + Add a new connection, select Check24 in the overview and fill in the FTP User and FTP Password in the fields pointed out in the screenshot below.
Now you can set up the order connection with Check24 using this helpcenter article.